Atlas Software Group
If you have a web project that is stuck or want to sell something online, Contact Me.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Trialect Research Grant Portal
Climbed Hua Shan
Scuba Diving in Fiji
South Coast Photographic
The ChildD Ministry
Tough Mudder (7/12)
Red Eye Inc (03/08)
Atlas Software Group
- Scaled Sprinkles’ e-commerce applications to support international expansion
- Rebuilt Muscle Milk’s AWS infrastructure to launch 12 websites in 3 months
- Pivoted Trialect to create an opportunity portal matching 8k physicians with international grant opportunities within 9 months
- Built Client Portal for Lakin Tire to provide access to pickup reports and documentation
Other clients: CytoSport, MonsterMilk, CytoMax, DietEvolve, Mekanism, Warner Brothers, COX Communications
- Created project gallery for Well Done to showcase wells constructed in Africa
- Created multi-lingual website for Pan American Bank to promote community banking within underserved populations around Los Angeles.
- Relaunched ChildD Ministries with multi-lingual and e-commerce capabilities to provide resources for special needs children, parents and schools in Japan.
Other clients: SmartSpine, LendersAid, XCVI, Lyric Culture
University of California, Los Angeles
BA in Sociology
- Minor in Human Complex Systems
- Specialization in Computing
Accomplishments and Interests
Sub 4 Marathon Runner, Tough Mudder – Snow Valley, Certificate of Merit Advanced Piano, Eagle Scout, Backpacking, Scuba Diving
Principal - Insight Systems
Darryl and his team are heavy hitters. Coming from 18 years of finance and technology background, I worked for and consulted in Fortune 500 corporations building in-house software applications and reporting. And I have seen how Atlas creates solutions with higher quality, stability and impact with less money, time and oversight.
I count on their creativity and experience to guide my clients through their technical protocols and position them for growth and scalability. I would recommend any mid-market business to have a conversation with them and see how software development done well can reduce both headaches and wasted time.